Born Three

YES THERE WILL BE ONE...

There is so much to get to....First off we want to thank everyone again for taking time out of your lives to spend the day with us at the last show...It was awesome & it was because of you all.The Born Free crew is changing this year :: Grant Peterson & myself ( Mike Davis) will be assuming all duties and responsibilities of the show. Our friend Josh Conley who dedicated so much of his life last year and we really appreciate what he did.... has taken on a new venture and will need every minute to make his dreams reality..we support him and he will be consulting whether he wants to or not.The Harpoon is also leaving us..he has paintjobs lined until 2025, a thriving Fma business, and is building his own late 50's style show Knucklehead that may just take top prize at the show.These guys are our friends ..we support them and they support us!! Next is the date::: (( JUNE 25 th.2011 ))..We have secured our new location which will enable us to have as many people,bikes and fun as we want with no problems..We will have the room to have a proper bike show,a giant area ( on the grounds) for non show participants,a killer vendor area, a huge courtyard of food and drinks & enough restrooms too .Last year was great but the liability on us and stress from the city was to much to try it there again.Our new spot is everything!! Majestic scenery,rich biker history,camping, a killer after party spot and close to all major freeways...oh yeah and freedom!! We will have more news very soon..so please check back.Grant and I are on the same page this year with everything and we are pulling out all the stops.This year's show will change motorcycle shows forever. We are very please to announce....fuck it.. we are going out of our minds to tell you that we will give away a... ((( Harley Davidson Knucklehead Chopper)))...yes we are doing a real Knuckle..on 6/25/11 someone will ride off on a completely done Knuckle chop ! We are also looking for a headline sponsor ..if you have any ideas or know of any companies who would be interested in that please let us know. We have the space this year to have a huge vendor area so you potential vendors get ready we will have info real soon. Contact me Mike Davis @ jimmy.dickens@hotmail.com or Grant Peterson @ Grant.peterson@sorc.com for anything.

17 comments:

geORGE said...

HEY MIKE THATS AWSOME LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO OR HELP OUT WITH AND GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU AND FAMILY ARE WELL

mindpill said...

nice.........

Dave said...

Sweet!!

jason webber said...

I was just there for some K boat races and thought "Hootenanny sucks, Born Free should be here next year."

manwithnoisland said...

Ok. This is great news. Been wondering how you guys were going to top off born free 2. I am liking what I just read. I have to request that day off asap.

Fabio Diniz said...

BF 3!!! i already got gas in my tank, cos i'm riding there!!!!
greetings from Brazil

MrFuckingBrandon said...

This year was an epic of good times and great bikes...I WILL DEFINITELY ATTEND NEXT YEAR!!!

Mike Davis said...

Thanks guys for the support again this year.For those of you that have been out at the location...you should understand our excitement. Just the ride to get there will put you in a better mood.

grant said...

goin' up the country...

shiftace said...

oooohhh man!

lifeisfuct-diekruzen HEAVY KLOTHING said...

OH YEAAAA..

B Harlow said...

You mean I gotta ride my ass back out there and camp in a dirty field with the Nash' hot breath creepin'. Well, I guess I'll just take the whole summer off then. Nash, set up the roll away!

Anonymous said...

Loved this year's show. Will be back next year for sure.
A Knuckle ??? Are you kidding me !!!

Geno said...

I'm there!

max schaaf said...

stoked for you MIKE!
stoked for us.
thanks for taking the plunge again.

shawn - Imperial House said...

Mike- I hope to bring my little venture known as Imperial House out to the Born Free 3! Let me know what you need, and I will help out!

shawn - Imperial House said...

Mike- Great to hear! I hope to bring my little venture known as Imperial House to the Born Free 3! Let me know what you need and I will try to help!