Trip To Japan


We just got back from the Mooneyes show in Yokohama and has it lived up to what people have been telling me for years...mind blowing..life changing..amazing.The bikes were so good and I will get to them later but the people and the way the live, the way the think is what impressed me the most.Friendly is an understatement,clean is not clean enough for the Japanese( which I love and appreciate) they do not litter and there is no trash anywhere...and I mean anywhere. They are respectful of what the own,where the live and the way the treat others. It is kinda hard to process and so different from home...It has definitely made me think of making some changes in my life...anyway I will start posting pics of the show,shops and bikes soon.







5 comments:

max schaaf said...

welcome back

Mike Davis said...

Hey Max..Thanks .Good to be home.

grant said...

those fly-pers were a life saver!

chopperman84 said...

I understand you very well, i´ve been in Japan too, not in Mooneyes Show(unfortunatly but i went to their shop),the Japan and the Japanese people change the perception of some things in my life!!!

Respect to all!!!

Adam Nickel said...

Same here, loved every single minute of it, such an amazing experience! I think I am going to have to make regular trips back.