Wow..

I just got home and watched the news..I had heard about it but not how bad it was.The earthquake and tidal wave that rocked Japan and the world was unbelievable,it looked like a movie.We all have friends/family in Japan and we can only hope they are safe.I watched the wall of water destroy a city...and peoples lives and I thought it could be us...my family...my friends.I try to keep it light hearted here on the blog but this is too much.I hope the people get the help they need .My problems seem pretty small when these folks have to go through this......

1 comment:

zack said...

my cuz lives there plus numerous friends that i consider family, today was super stressful for me but all are now accounted for and safe. crazy fucking shit for sure. heres to hoping for the best to those still dealing with it.