1951 Panhead EL For Sale

Grant's 52 is up for sale...1951EL Panhead
California title, in my name for the last couple
years. Very original 61" EL panhead, could be an old police bike, has cutout in lower rear fender for siren, front and rear crash bars, and the button on the side of the dash to pace people's speed. Currently it is dressed up with Atlas style exhaust, and thin buddy seat, complete with auxiliary seat springs. Also has very rare Stellings and Hellings HY-3 bars with internal throttle and spark and finished with a nice set of old black Beck grips
. The paint is very old on the bike and has a nice lacquer checking in spots. Appears to have the original wiring and is still 6 volt. Includes front fender which I took off for a sporty look, new great riding Firestone tires.  I also have a set of old studded saddlebags that I collected to go on the bike which I will include.
Bike runs and rides great! It is getting very hard to find bikes this original that you can enjoy. Email * bornfreegrant@hotmail.com 
Serious inquires please, I hate to let this one go. I have video of it running too.



No comments: