Trip to Harley

I just had the pleasure of being invited to the Harley Davidson Headquarters in Milwaukee for a full tour.Amazing is an understatement! From the minute we got to the Hotel I knew Milwaukee was a special place..Super nice city and the nicest people you will meet.It was a very quick trip but what we saw really was awesome. The Power Train plant was state of the art but ran by people who actually care what about are the doing.The Corporate Headquarters had an old tyme charm & nostalgic feel that really surprised me.Lastly the HD Museum was unreal! The history in that place hits you in the stomach as soon as you walk in....and what's inside is indescribably.... and the Jeff Decker Bronze out front left a lump in my throat. It's a pretty magical place. Our guy at Harley and the folks involved in making this trip happen..I truly want to thank. When you come out to Born-Free we will return the hospitality. If you have never gone ....GO!!  Here are a few pics I took.







  

No comments: