68 TR6C TRIUMPH RIGID FOR SALE $$

I have a throttle cable and tail light to wire then it's ready.This is a bare bones flat track style rigid Triumph 650 tr6 C that is clean and tidy.Lot's of new & old stock parts.Very cool and high dollar Cerrani aluminium racing front end[ thanks Tony] Barnes flat track spool hub on a Akront shouldered rim.Matched Nos dirt track tires.Old Bates seat,Superior Tips,Nickle frame,nos flat track bars,Magura grips,fold up pegs and more.New wiring& tune up.I will include the headlight ears and Bates headlight with purchase ( headlight wire is there so easy hook up].Custom metal work done by Josh @ the Chino fab shop.Please email for more info and pics. jimmy.dickens@hotmail.com














4 comments:

Stills said...

Oh man this thing turned out awesome. I like it all from front to the back. Cool style, sweet tires!

Mike Davis said...

Thanks Stills, I like they way it looks too.Josh got me back going!!

Ricki Bedenbaugh said...

I was wondering if you knew where I could get some handle bar clamps like those on that bike. I have a 67 TR-6 with P-Clamps right now, and can't get the kind of bars I want on. Any suggestions.

josh r said...

that turned out sweet mike. that tank looks like the one i sold stills. only yours is a bit nicer..