47 Knucklehead For Sale$$


I am selling my 47 Knucklehead...matched cases,perfect numbers,title,running bike.The bike runs great and motor is beautiful...polished cases and polished trans.Chrome Linkert and still 6 volt.The bike has a real narrowed 41 mm wide glide w/ 8" over Forking by Frank tubes.Early Knucklehead (( 1940 )) frame raked a bit..but still has sidecar loops.Nos Borrani high shouldered wheels.The bike has lot's of options...I have different tanks,sissybars,fenders,lights,handlebars,risers and seats.Right now the tank is just sitting on the frame,I did not want to cut off tank mounts until clear on what tank to run. You can pick out what you want & make it your own...What it needs to finish:: mount a tank,seat, sissybar and connect 2 wires.Email me if you have interest in the bike. mikedavis70@hotmail.com


No comments: